Charles L. Truncale
Solutions Start With A Consultation
A Former Federal Prosecutor Who Now Fights For Defendants

October 2018 Archives

Reversing a criminal conviction

Anyone who has been convicted of a crime in Florida may wonder if there is anything that they can do after the judgment has already been rendered and filed. Most courts of appeals will not overturn a guilty verdict after a jury or bench trial unless the appellant can demonstrate that a serious error occurred.

Large drug sweeps in Lee County

The Lee County Sheriff's Office recently announced that its Operation Fall Frenzy, which has been conducted over the past two months, culminated with one day of 32 drug arrests. The charges in these cases involve heroin and other opioids, marijuana and other controlled substances. The sheriff also announced that additional arrests and charges may be forthcoming in the county. There are 12 outstanding arrest warrants for alleged drug dealers, most of which were made during September and early October.

Are you eligible for expungement?

After an arrest, you may find it difficult to get back to your everyday life. Most employers have employees complete criminal background checks, which may show any arrest(s). This can make it difficult to find employment, even if you did not face conviction.

Schedule A Consultation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Email Us For A Response

Firm Location

301 West Bay Street
Suite 14130
Jacksonville, FL 32202

Phone: 904-469-0653
Fax: 904-485-8259
Map & Directions